Original Sphatik Mala
Certified And Pure Original Sphatik Mala (Top Quality)
Representing Deity: Goddess Lakshmi
Top Benefits: It helps the wearer by reducing body heat and provides calmness
100 in stockCompare
An Original Sphatik mala as per the astrology is related to Venus. Sputnik is a crystal which kinds of substitute Diamond and protects from negative energy. It gives a positive aura and peacefulness around us while cooling the body. People wearing natural Sphatik mala experience undisturbed sleep and mindfulness within their bodies.
This mala is represented for Jaap of Goddess Laxmi. The beads are said to represent the 108 energies of the universe, and the wearer of the mala is said to be able to tap into these energies for guidance and strength.
Original Sphatik Malas are characterized by sparks more than other beads. When its pearls aren’t shining, understand that this is another garland. Furthermore, it is recommended to rub Sphatik Mala in the dark so that it will shine in the dark. If they shine together, you have an original Sphatik Mala. Seeing a rhinestone is like looking through a glass
Sphatik contains a powerful field of light and energy that protects against negative vibrations. In addition to making one more affectionate, it also enables him to live his life to the fullest.
Original Sphatik Mala Benefits :
- The benefits of wearing Original Sphatik Mala are plenty as it possesses a strong light of energy and provides protection against negative energy.
- It helps in making a person affectionate and gives them the ability to succeed in life.
- Besides, wearing a Sphatik mala helps you in fulfilling your desires and wishes in life while keeping you happy.
- Adorning this mala will strengthen your purpose in life by diminishing stress, healing, and helping you create a balance in life.
- It is said to have boosted power and spiritual energy as it renders calmness and peace of mind.
- Original Sphatik Mala Also help to dissolve negative thought patterns and provide protection against negative energies.
By wearing this mala, you can experience mind coolness and normal body temperature as it removes excess heat from the body. Get yourself a mala today and promote the overall healing of your body.
Sphatik Mala Original Importance:
Sphatik or quartz crystal is a power stone that is generally used to make Malas to be used for chanting mantras while worshipping.
- These beads help remove poverty.
- It cools down your body and calms your mind.
- This mala gives freedom from headaches, blood-related problems, and fever.
- It removes negative vibrations and thus, makes the wearer stress-free.
Original Sphatik Mala Uses :
- Sphatik mala is a type of rosary used in meditation and prayer.
- Sphatik mala is also used to please Goddess Lakshmi, Saraswati, Durga, etc.
- It is used to improve mental concentration and cure lifestyle problems.
- This mala is worn for the benefit of the overall health of the body.
- It also helps to deepen the bond of the relationship.
- Sphatik mala is said to have a calming and cooling effect on the wearer and to be helpful in reducing stress and anxiety.
Who Can Wear Sphatik Mala
Astrology plays an important role in defining who wearing Sphatik mala will be better for whom. So astrologers advise that wearing Sphatik mala will be better for –
- The people with Taurus, Libra, Gemini, Cancer, and Virgo zodiac signs.
- Someone who wants to become free from evil spirits and negativity.
- A person looking for gaining wealth in life.
How To Wear A Original Sphatik Mala?
The process of wearing Original Sphatik Mala on Friday is called Vidhi. However, it should be kept in cow’s milk before being worn. Take the Sphatika mala to your nearest temple of Mother Divine in the evening, after bathing and doing your chores, and touch the mala to her feet. The mala can now be worn around the neck.
How To Test Original Sphatik Mala :
The First method to check its originality is to rub its beads with each other. The Original Sphatik Mala Always Spark.
Take a teaspoon in your hand. Add three drops of water to it. Mix the same with your hand Blow into the water. You will get the smell of Saffron. And if you get a result then it means, the one you are using is original.
How to Use Sphatik Mala for Japa?
It can be used for Japa in place of beads. However, here are a few points that need to be kept in mind. The mala should be used in the right hand and the Japa should be performed in the right hand as well. While counting the individual beads, the thumb should touch the bead in the center, and the middle, ring, and little fingers of the right hand should touch the beads on the right and left of the mala. While counting, the left hand should be kept in Gyan Mudra. *While starting the Japa, the thumb of the right hand should touch the mala in the center of the mala, the left hand should be kept at the level of the heart and the eyes should be closed. While doing the Japa, the eyes should be focused on the tip of the nose.
Buying Tips :
If you’re looking to buy Original Sphatik Mala Online, you can get them at our website as we offer original and best quality mala at a cost-effective price. You can also test its originality by rubbing the beads with each other as it sparks.
Free Lab Certificate
Oval Bead Cut
|Pooja / Energization||
Basic Energization (Free)