9 Mukhi Rudraksha 3.17 g | Premium
Get Lab Certified Original Nine Mukhi 3.17 g Rudraksha in Irregular Oval / Bead shape.
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
।। दुर्गवातधिष्ठात्री नवरूपा महेश्वरी तं धरस्येव्दामहस्ते रुद्राक्षं भक्ति तत्परः सर्वेश्वरो भवेन्नूनं मम तुल्यो न संशयः ।।
शिव पुराण, अ. २५, श्लो. ७४/७५
Nav Durga rules 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. The wearer can gain qualities like Lord Shiva by wearing it on the left hand’s wrist.
Shiva Purana, Chapter.25, Shloka. 74/7
Essence of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha:
The name Nav Durga refers to these nine roops of Devi Durga and thus, these nine forms of Goddess Durga bestow their blessings upon the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.The core of Nav Durga devotion is raw power and dynamism. Shakti, the name given to Goddess Durga, represents the fundamental energy of the entire universe.
The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha has the essence of Maa Durga. This sacred bead is worn to get the favourable blessings from Goddess Durga, since it forms a shield against all evil energies. The user feels a boost in strength as the Nav Durga manifests to quickly leap on evil opposing forces. They are Siddhidhatri, Shailputri, Bramhacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kaalraatri, and Mahagauri. All these 9 roops are worshipped during Navratri.
Benefits of wearing the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General Benefits : It is considered that this rudraksha imparts energy, enthusiasm, and courage in the life of the wearer. This rudraksha is beneficial for woman who is a housewife or a working professional or both.
- Spiritual Benefits : As per scriptures, It strengthens one’s faith and spiritual inclination. Ketu’s negative impacts are cancelled out. Kaal Sarpa Dosh’s effects are likewise significantly reduced.
- Health Benefits : This Rudraksha cures the stomach, skin and ENT related problems, body pain, dizziness, OCD, hallucinations, etc.
Who should wear the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha?
The same energy is present in the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. It gives the user strength and self-assurance. The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer fearless and stress-free. The almighty Shaktis’ grace frees individuals from the sins they had committed. This Rudraksha has nine potent properties. In addition, Kaal Bhairav increases the power of its defence. This is the reason why it is stated that wearing this bead will help a person overcome their fear of time (Kaal). It is thought to counteract Ketu’s negative effects.
The mysterious power of the holy Goddess is bestowed by the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is chosen by working women and housewives for this reason. Deep reserves of courage and strength are received by the wearer to live a bold and active life.
The ancient Vedic literature is where the idea of God as a woman first appeared. Regarding the age of the Nav Durga’s abilities, if the wearer submits to her in humility, he is showered with blessings of favours. The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha provides daily guidance, soothes ailments through tough times, and protects against evil powers. This Rudraksha can be put on the left hand’s wrist. Additionally, it is used in the protective combination along with the 10 and 11 Mukhi.
Story of Goddess Durga
Mahishasur was a demon who had gained strength as a result of a blessing from Lord Brahma. This blessing prevented any Devata, Lord Vishnu, or Lord Shiva from killing him. He was oppressing Devatas, Rishis, and mankind. Lord Brahma then commanded the Devatas to invoke the Devi.Goddess Parvati became the form of Goddess Durga due to the magnificent energy that Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh released. She rode a lion while carrying weapons in each of her many hands that were gifts from the gods. Mahishasur, who was awestruck by her beauty, proposes to her. She insults him, refuses, and engages in combat with them. This Goddess made sure that numerous Shaktis sprang out of her to battle the Asuras. When the army was finally destroyed, she attacked Mahishasur, who had transformed into a buffalo. She then uses her trident to impale him, freeing the universe from the rule of evil.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
|Dimensions||22.93 × 20.41 × 16.24 cm|
Irregular Oval / Bead
|Weight in Gms. (Grams)||
|Pooja / Energization||
Basic Energization (Free)
IGL Lab Certificate
Irregular Oval / Bead Cut