8 Mukhi Rudraksha 2.137 cm | Premium
Certified Original Eight Mukhi 2.137 cm Rudraksha in Irregular Oval / Bead Shape
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
।। अष्टवक्त्रो महासेन साद्देवो विनायको एरामदिनि पापानि हन्ति सर्वानी धारणात्। विघ्नास्तस्य प्रनशयन्ति याति चान्ते परम् पदम् ।।
श्रीमद देवीभागवतम स्क ११, अ ३, श्लो ३१
8 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesh (Vinayak). The wearer gets liberated from all wrongdoings and also has his obstacles removed.
Chapter 11, Shloka 31 of Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Essence:
Lord Ganesh is the ruling god of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha. He is the Pratham Pujya, the god who is always prayed to before the beginning of any task. His presence is known to provide wisdom, steadiness, and the removal of obstacles through intelligence. All difficulties disappear wherever Lord Ganesha is. According to the vedas, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Karthikeya.
The following are the advantages of wearing the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- In the scriptures, it is mentioned that this Rudraksha provides victory to the wearer, enhances the analytical and logical skills, removes the obstacles from the wearer’s life, and provides a winning spirit to get victory over the enemies.
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha’s ruling god is Lord Ganesha, and thus, he creates his auspicious presence in the life of the wearer and his family. With the help of this Rudraksha, the Mooldhara chakra, or base chakra, gets balanced and awakened. Along with these negative effects of Rahu and Kaal, the Dosh gets balanced.
- Being healthy is the motive of the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha by aiding the wearer’s lung, liver, stomach, and ENT related issues.
Who should wear the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
Better comprehension and understanding are the results of this. When one wears an 8 Mukhi, obsessive lying-related sins are excused. The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a magnet to attract success, talent, and wealth. This Rudraksha is renowned for containing Rahu’s negative effects. The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha disrupts this cycle for the user, bestowing upon him the sharp mind necessary to face challenges.
In order to counteract the effects of Rahu and Shani Dosh, the 8 and 7 Mukhi Rudraksha are combined. Wearing this combo will provide relief for those who are stressed about life’s unanticipated delays, difficulties, and failures.
The 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is a holy bead that grants concentration and stability. This then attracts actions that have favourable results. According to the scriptures, the user can reach higher levels of Siddhi and Riddhi. Wear the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha to experience positivity on a journey that is divinely directed for successful outcomes.
The Story of Shakti Ganesh
The son of Yama once existed as an Asura by the name of Analasura. Anything may be burned by the fire coming from his gaze. He made the decision to direct his blazing vision at the Rishis who were practising Yagna and making sacrifices to Devatas and gods. He destroyed the Havankunds and burned down ashrams. The Devatas attempted to stop him, but were unsuccessful. When Lord Ganesha learned of this, he hurried to the ashram and gulped down Analasura. The suffering of the virtuous and pious came to an end then. All worship and ceremonies could now be performed without hindrance. According to another legend, Lord Ganesha emerged as Shakti Ganesh and destroyed the evil Yantras that Bhandasura’s ministers had constructed in order to control the power of the Shaktis. Thus, it can be observed that Lord Ganesh always flies to the aid of those who are troubled by difficulties.
How to Maintain Your Rudraksha :
There are some rules and regulations that need to be followed before and after wearing Eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
Irregular Oval / Bead