7 Mukhi Rudraksha 3.862 cm | Collector
Certified Original Seven Mukhi 3.862 cm Rudraksha in Irregular Round / Bead Shape
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
।। सप्त्वक्त्रो महेशानीहुह्यनंगो नाम नामतः धारणातस्य देवेशी दरिद्रोपीश्वरो भवेत् ।।
शिवपुराण, अ २५, श्लो ७२
By wearing it, anyone, regardless of wealth, can become Ishwar (Full of Possessions).
Chapter 25 of the Shiva Purana, Shloka 72
Essence of the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha:
The Saptamatrikas bestow their blessings and the graces of Goddess Lakshmi onto the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is also blessed by the seven Rishis known as Saptarishis, Sun, Mahasen, Anang, and Ananta, the serpent.
Shiv Purana, Chapter. 25, Shloka. 72
The word “Ananta” (infinite) actually provides insight into the range of abilities this bead’s user has. According to the Vedas, Lord Vishnu said that Ananta was the king of all snakes. Lord Vishnu is frequently shown riding Ananta with Sthira (stable) Lakshmi. As a result, this bead represents Goddess Lakshmi. The goddess Lakshmi’s presence removes bad luck and gives prosperity, fame, and advancement to the wearer. According to the writings, the wearer of this bead feels this power.
Benefits of wearing the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General benefits: This rudraksha aids in removing the pessimistic effect of its ruling planet Saturn. Along with it the wearer gets power to improve his financial stability in life. If one places two beads of 7 mukhi Rudraksha can be placed in the locker of almirah, purse or the cashbox then he can receive the benefit of gaining extra income.
- Spiritual Benefits: Manipura Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with 7 faced Rudraksha. Balancing of the chakra provides internal strength, fulfilled desires, improves emotional instinct, in the life of wearer.
- Health Benefits:Along with spiritual and general benefits this Rudraksha also provides health benefits. It is considered to be helpful for nervous system, neck, lower back, kidneys, paralysis, and control over distressed limbs.
Who should wear the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha:
According to scriptures, the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha reduces the planet Saturn’s negative impacts. According to the Puranas, when Lakshmi leaves Saturn after administering justice during the Sade Sati era, it is always agreeable. In the Matsya Purana it is mentioned that, the planet Saturn heals those who pray and do good deeds. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for persons with joint pain, arthritis, and other conditions affecting the bones and nerves.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is a well-liked bead due to its many advantages. Both business people and professionals wear it. To draw and stabilise riches, place two 7 Mukhi Rudraksha beads in the cash box. For the purpose of guaranteeing riches with stability and energising it with mantras, the same can be stored at a place of worship. The 7 Mukhi hanging is utilised in the home or office to draw money and lessen Shani’s unfavourable impacts. For anyone with any type of pain, a 7 Mukhi Kantha is particularly well-liked.
The scriptures unambiguously imply that the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha wearer maintains his integrity while leading a prosperous life in the earthly world. Those who submit to the Goddess of Fortune with a pure heart are blessed with good fortune (Mahalakshmi). In order to connect to both Mahalakshmi and the other celestial spirits gracing this bead, we advise wearing it close to the heart.
Story of Goddess Lakshmi & 7 Mukhi Rudraksha :
Wealth and abundance are known to be bestowed by the goddess Lakshmi. Goddess Lakshmi left Lord Indra without glory when he was cursed by Rishi Durvasa for being arrogant and careless. After this moment Goddess Lakshmi blessed the Naaglok and Asurlok. She bestowed countless blessings upon Bali, the king of the Asuras. The decision to churn the ocean was made when the search for Amrut got underway. In the midst of the churning, both Devas and Asuras witnessed her emerge from the ocean of milk. She immediately ravelled to Vaikuntha with her husband Lord Vishnu. This is the place where they Goddess Lakshmi sits on the mighty Ananta Naag along wit Lord Vishnu in her sthira form.
According to the Padma Purana, the seven facets of the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha are home to seven mighty snakes. Snakes, or nagas, are powerful elemental beings. Because of the blessings of these Nagas, the wearer of this bead is immune to all poisoning. Crimes like stealing, adultery, and drug misuse are sins and bring about bad karma, the faults that result from them are forgiven by this bead.
How to Maintain Your Rudraksha :
There are some rules and regulations that need to be followed before and after wearing Seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
Irregular Round / Bead