2 Mukhi Rudraksha 3.309 cm | Regular
Certified Original Two Mukhi 3.309 cm Rudraksha in Leaf Shape / Drilled Bead Shape
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
।। द्विवक्तस्तु मुनिश्रेष्ठ अर्धनारीश्वरो भवेत् ।।
श्रीमद्देवीभागवतम् अ. ७, श्लो. २४
ll O great Sage (Narad), the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is Ardhanareeshwar ll ”
Shrimaddevibhagavatam, Chapter. 7, Shloka. 24
The Essence of Two Mukhi Rudraksha :
The ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha is Moon; thus, the rudraksha helps to remove its harmful effects. One can experience the essence of this Rudraksha by getting help to boost self-confidence and lead an optimistic life. This makes the wearer free from ill effects and brings happiness and peace.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Ardhanareshwar roop of Lord Shiva, the incarnation that reflects the bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati together. Thus it helps the people in relationships to build their bond strong and stable. It brings unity, closeness, and strength to the relationships.
To sum up its essence and importance, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha will aid the wearer to gain balance and harmony in life and to get the perfect partner. This Rudraksha not only helps in balancing couple relationships but also business partnerships, and relationships in the education or the working sector.
Benefits of Wearing The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Common Benefits: Stabilizes the unstabilized mindset and improves your decision-making power. Provides a good family life with the right partner in your life.
- Spiritual Benefits: 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered suitable for mental peace and calmness. It is also good for improving concentration and balancing the Sacral chakra and enhances your power of creativity.
- Therapeutical Benefits: It cures sleep issues, kidney problems, and heart-related issues and boosts your memory.
Who Should Wear The Two Mukhi Rudraksha :
- By wearing this Rudraksha, people can gain spiritual benefits who cannot perform holy activities like poojas and yogas due to their busy schedules.
- Those who want stability, peace, and freedom from depression and anxiety in their life can look forward to wearing this Rudraksha.
- People can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha at the place of worship at home for peaceful and harmonious relationships. Apart from this, they can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala for getting rid of Chandradosh.
As it is known that it represents Ardhnareshwar roop, thus it is considered best to keep at home and to be worshipped at Pardosh to worship Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
Story of Ardhanareshwar :
According to scriptures, once a devil named Adi changed his form into Goddes Parvati and went to Lord Shiva to tempt Lord Shiva. Being the Lord of this Universe he knew everything and due to this deceitful deed, he killed Adi.
While seeing Lord Shiva with another woman Goddess Parvati got angry and came into her fierce roop of Kali. She was about to curse Nandi so that he will turn into stone.
After seeing this uncontrollable situation Lord Bramha intervened and gave the goddess a vow that there will be a form where she will get merged into Lord Shiva and no one can separate them at any cost. This is the way Ardhanareshwar form came into form.
How to Maintain Your Rudraksha :
There are some rules and regulations that need to be followed before and after wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva – ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ as this is also the beej mantra of One Mukhi Rudraksha at least 9 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years and the wearer can also pass it to the generations.
Leaf Shape / Drilled Bead