10 Mukhi Rudraksha | Regular
Certified Original Ten Mukhi Rudraksha in Irregular Oval / Bead Shape
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
।। ग्रहाश्च पिशाचाश्च वेताल ब्रह्मराक्षासा: पन्नगाश्चोशाम्यन्ति दशवक्त्रस्य धारणात् ।।
श्रीमद देवीभागवतम, अ. ४, श्लो. २३
If a person is wearing a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, evil and malicious powers cannot disturb them. He is free to devote himself to his spiritual practises as a result.
Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam Chapter. 4, Shloka. 23
Essence of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the most intimate way to enjoy Lord Vishnu’s protection in daily life.
According to our ancient texts, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered best for balancing all of the Chakras, If a person is wearing a Ten Mukhi bead, malefic and malevolent powers do not bother them. He is free to devote himself to his spiritual practises as a result.
Lord Vishnu bestows his blessing on the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. The three gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh make up the Hindu Trinity. Here, all living things in the universe are under the care and protection of Vishnu (also known as Narayana or Krishna). Following a Pralaya, Lord Vishnu assumes ten Avatars, hence the 10 Mukhi symbolises the Dasa Avatars of Lord Vishnu. Narayana Krishna was given the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha by Lord Shiva.
Benefits of wearing the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General Benefits : The rudraksha helps to remove the negative energies from the life of the wearer. If someone is dealing with legal issues, then one can get victory over those disputes.
- Spiritual Benefits : This rudraksha is considered to be dosh nivaran, as it can rectify Vastu dosh, Kaal sarpa dosh, and reduce the harmful effects of Navagrahas (nine planets). Other than this it also reduces the harmful spiritual energies from the life of the wearer.
- Health Benefits : The wearer receives some health benefits afetr wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. It helps to strengthen the immune system, cure skin and stomach related issues.
Who should wear the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha?
Our ancient scriptures refer to the presence of negative energy. Humans are only shielded from these bad forces by divine intervention. When someone is wearing a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, betaals, discarnate entities, shadow entities, bad spirits, and Brahmarakshas stay away from the home or the wearer.
All nine of the planets described in Vedic astrology’s malefic influences are removed from suffering by this heavenly Rudraksha. Thus, according to literature, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the ultimate barrier of protection that prevents unnatural and early death while also fending off evil energies.
Lord Karthikeya and Dus Mahavidya also impart blessings on this rudraksha. A home’s or office’s incorrect vaastu might actually create negativity and upset the residents. The Rudraksha with 10 Mukhis is the bead to utilise to alleviate such distress brought on by navigational errors. To counteract such Doshas, a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha with Sphatik (clear quartz) beads is strung and hung inside the premises. This Dosh Nivaran hanging combats negative energies and eliminates sorrow brought on by ghosts, the evil eye, black magic, and jealousy.
By the blessing of Lord Shiva and Narayana Krishna, it grants the wearer confidence when confronted by evil forces or circumstances. It is highly beneficial in dealing with conflicts, hostility, and adjudicating legal situations. It is recommended to keep this bead at your place of devotion to receive the united blessings of Hari-Hara (Vishnu and Shiva). It is suggested for those souls who are lost and are unable to find direction in life and career since it is blessed by the Mahavidyas, Mahasen, Lord Vishnu, and the guardians of the ten directions (Dikpals). The effectiveness of this bead can also be used to treat insomnia and mental instability.
Story of Devi Yognidra & Lord Vishnu
According to our scripture, Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam, Devi puts Vishnu into a deep sleep, and from the wax of his ears, Madhu and Kaitabha, two Asuras, emerge. These Asuras then defeat Lord Brahma. Realizing their strength, Brahma calls Vishnu and begs Mahamaya to awaken him from his sleep. Devi Yognidra awakens Vishnu, who then engages in combat with and destroys the Asuras. The Mahavidyas and the Dash Avatar both have their roots in Devi Shakti and Lord Vishnu, respectively. He kills the Asuras while defending his Bhaktas in each of the ten Avatars. He is the ultimate guardian, and when necessary, Devi can help him.
How to Maintain your Rudraksha :
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva—”Om Namah Shivaya”—at least 11 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years, and the wearer can also pass it to future generations.
Irregular Oval / Bead