1 Mukhi Rudraksha 1.315 cm | Small
Lab Certified Original small size One Mukhi Rudraksha in Half Moon shape.
1 in stockCompare
As Per Shastra’s
1 Mukhi Rudraksha is directly associated with Lord Shiva and provides the wearer with all the world’s happiness and makes your soul free from the cycles of birth and death.
The Essence of One Mukhi Rudraksha :
The ruling planet of One Mukhi Rudraksha is Sun and thus, it helps to reduce the harmful effects of the respective planet. This Rudraksha has the complete essence of Lord Shiva.
Benefits of Wearing The 1 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- Common Benefits: 1 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to improve meditative focus. Hence it can be worn by any person who wants to wear it.
- Spiritual Benefits: among the 7 chakras present in our body, 1 Mukhi Rudraksha balances the Sahasrara chakra by energizing it to offer heightened consciousness and better focus. It is also considered helpful for practicing meditation and yoga as it is believed to assist with developing focus.
- Therapeutical Benefits: One Mukhi Rudraksha helps to attain calmness and relaxation in order to reduce stress in the wearer’s life. Along with it, Rudraksha is cure heart-related problems, blood pressure, and eyesight.
Who Should Wear The One Mukhi Rudraksha :
Astrologers suggest that One Mukhi Rudraksha is considered more beneficial for Doctors, Lawyers, and professors.,
- Doctors have to keep aside their emotional senses in order to diagnose or treat patients.
- Professors have to be unbiased toward all of their students.
- Lawyers have to remain focused while practicing and dealing with their cases in order to have a favorable judgment.
In all these cases this holy bead gives the power to gain focus, individuality, name, and fame. It also assists to improve the leadership skills of those who desire to stay calm and unaffected while interacting with people and dealing with situations in life. Other than this Rudraksha can be worn by anyone who wants to get directly associated with Lord Shiva and get his blessings.
Story of Lord Shiva & One Mukhi Rudraksha :
In our Puranas, it is mentioned that once Mahadev was sitting in a meditative state on a mountain in Kailash. Parvati was in deep thinking about his simple existing state and the reason why she cannot have an adorned appearance like Goddess Lakshmi. She requested Lord Shiva to grant her a luxurious home that will be splendid and beautiful.
After knowing about this wish of Goddess Parvati, Lord Shiva ordered Yaksharaja Kubera to construct a palace called Shivanagari. This place was designed with the presence of all the riches and facilities. Parvati got overjoyed and both of them started living in their new palace. After getting all that she desired, she approached Lord Shiva and found him in a usual meditative state and at that moment she realized where real happiness relies on. As Lord Shiva has always been into the peace and out of these riches. After realization, she apologized for her deed and asked him to live peacefully like before.
The way Lord Shiva can keep command over the riches is, in the same way, the wearer of One Mukhi Rudraksha provides power to the wearer as per spiritual texts. It is also believed that Lord Shiv always keeps his blessings in the place where it is placed.
How to Maintain Your Rudraksha :
There are some rules and regulations that need to be followed before and after wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva – ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ as this is also the beej mantra of One Mukhi Rudraksha at least 9 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years and the wearer can also pass it to the generations.