Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as Eleven Rudras, is regarded as the bead of Lord Rudra Shiva, and it is one of the most effective & successful beads. There is a total of eleven rudras and the 11th bead is devoted to Lord Hanuman.
Lord Hanuman is known to be the God who helps a person with learning, wisdom, cleverness, virtues, and prevent malefic effects. The wearer of the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha gets all these virtues and becomes powerful, healthy, wise and strong. Moreover, the 11 mukhis is the symbol of Indra, who is the king of Gods and offers permanent happiness & prosperity to the wearer. It means any person who wears this bead will achieve abundant happiness & pleasure in his life. Moreover, this Rudraksha prevents the wearer from the danger of sudden or uncertain death.
The Rudraksha beads are commonly found in two different forms, Nepal and Indonesian. The Nepal bead is much bigger and strong; thus, it is embedded with more intensity of power & its benefits. The wearer also gets success in his life and the bead brings comfort, prosperity, success and love to his family as well.
The sacred eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps a person become expert, clever and knowledgeable. It brings positive results in one’s life.
11 faced Rudraksha bead is connected with Vishuddha chakra and throat chakra which is the 5th chakra. It is powerful and known to be the purification point of the body. It is the main centre of truth, willpower, wisdom, and power. By wearing this bead, you will get to express your desires, needs, and will become more powerful & creative. Moreover, with the blessings of Lord Hanuman, 11 Mukhi protects from uncertain events in life and helps in leading a successful life.
History of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Every Rudraksha bead has a different history associated with it. In 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, the history states that Rudra Samhita, after Asuras defeated Devas, they flew from Amravathy to the hermitage of sage Kashyap to get shelter. After they were disappointed, the sage left for Benares and gave self-punishment to Lord Shiva. Shiva came and promised to help Devas. Sage Kashyap gave 11 Rudras as his children from Saurabhi. It was offered to defeat demons and give protection to the Devas.
Mantra- Om Hreem Hum Namah
Benefits of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- 11 Mukhi bead will bless the wearer with adventurous life, wisdom, power, success, and fearlessness.
- It will help in meditation and eliminate any issues with yoga practices.
- The wearer is protected against uncertainty and from accidental death.
- It helps in curing multiple health diseases and makes a person healthy & fit.
- The wearer will become fearless and daring
- It will help in defending from Akal Mrityu- sudden or uncertain death
- The wearer will be embedded with a feeling of courage and taking the right decision in his life
- 11 beads help in making a person’s self-belief and lead a prosperous life
- It removes any hardships or complications in one’s life by improving their concentration power
Importance of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
- It is good for women as it bestows long life with their husband or beloved,
- It is ideal for people who are fearful, weak or scared
- It also strengthens a person at the mental, spiritual and physical level
- The wearer will get stability in his life and work.
11 face rudraksha bead is a great & powerful bead that is filled with the blessings of Lord Shiva and Hanuman. If you are tired of being a failure in your life, this bead will give you strength & change your entire life. Buy original 11 Mukhi Rudraksha beads from Rudraksha Life and get on the path to success.