Do Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the 20+ varieties of Rudraksha beads. These are the holy beads extracted from the pods of its trees found in Nepal, Indonesia, and the northern and southern parts of India. These beads are considered sacred because of their relationship with Lord Shiva. It is believed that when the tears of Mahadev fall on the surface of the earth, they grow into trees of Rudraksha.
This incident may seem random, but it had a meaningful purpose. Lord Shiva created the Rudraksha to resolve the challenges of humans and benefit humankind.
Do Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits-
- It cures the harmful effects of the Moon. This is specifically for the Moon because it is the ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A seven-chakra system resides in the human body, and a Rudraksha is responsible for creating a balance of each chakra. In the case of Two-Face Rudraksha, it manages the Swadhisthana Chakra, also known as The Sacral Chakra. It is situated just below our belly button. As the chakra’s name suggests – ‘Swa‘ means Self and ‘adhisthana‘ means Established, reflecting the point where you, as a being, are established. If this chakra is not balanced, it can lead to panic, anxiety, stress, lack of creativity, low confidence, sadness, emotional and physical weakness, etc. Therefore, Do Mukhi Rudraksha helps balance The Sacral Chakra and maintain all the challenges one can face through its blockage.
- It helps to achieve other spiritual gains.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ardhanareshwar – the symbol where one-half figure represents Lord Shiva and the other half Goddess Parvati. Therefore, it is considered to promote peace and unity between couples.
- It creates stability in both ways – emotionally and physically.
- It tries to enhance the personality of a person.
- It helps to gain a reputable position in society.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha brings good fortune in life.
Do Mukhi Rudraksha Importance-
We discussed the gains of Do Mukhi Rudraksha. We learned how this kind of Rudraksha helps us improve our personality, cure our diseases and attain spirituality in different ways. We also got to know why it helps people in a relationship to maintain a strong bond. The bond doesn’t need to be only of husband and wife, but it also creates harmony and unity between any two – teacher and student, parent-child, co-workers, etc.
After gaining knowledge about how a person can make most of this Rudraksha, they can understand how significant is 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Significance of Do Mukhi Rudraksha
The significance of any Rudraksha depends on how it is worn and the precautions the wearer takes after wearing it. Anyone can wear it, but it is recommended for the people of Tauras, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Libra Zodiac Sign.
Therapeutic benefits of Do Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksha is used to avail the religious benefits and well-being benefits.
- It cures kidney diseases,
- It helps to heal gastroenteritis and heart-related issues.
- Do Mukhi Rudraksha is also responsible for the improvisation of memory.
- Due to its association with lord Ardhanareshwar, it also helps in curing sexual diseases and infertility.
- This Rudraksha strengthens one’s muscles.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
Every Rudraksha has its ruling planet. Understanding this point, we can consider that a particular planet has a special influence on a specific Rudraksha. The ruling planet of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is MOON.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha has Moon as its ruling planet; therefore, it is understood that the harmful effects of the Moon will get removed, and the positive results will sustain. We hope you are still there, as some other important and exciting facts are still left to know.
How To Identify 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Identification of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha becomes vital due to the availability of fake Rudraksha in the market.
- The shape of the original Two Mukhi Rudraksha is oval and brown.
- The Rudraksha should be in one piece, and there should be no cut or joint.
- The color of Rudraksha should stay intact and not give a shade of any other color.
- A magnifying glass can be used to check the absence of any forced impression or marking.
- X-ray is the last but the most effective alternative, which can help recognize the genuine 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
How To Wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
We have defined some rules and regulations that should be kept in mind while wearing Do Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It can be worn by getting it capped in silver or gold, if not suitable, one can also wear it in silk or wool thread.
- It can be worn in a bracelet on one’s wrist or mala of 27+1, 32+1, 54+1, or 108+1 on one’s neck.
- Monday is considered the best day to wear 2-face Rudraksha, but it can also be worn on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Get up early in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes.
- Sit in your house’s worship place facing east, or you can visit any Lord shiva temple and sit near Shivling to continue with the process.
- Clean the Rudraksha mala or bracelet with raw milk and Gangajal.
- At last, chant the mantra ‘OM NAMAH’ 108 times and wear the Two Mukhi Rudraksha mala or bracelet with pure thoughts in your mind.
Things To Be Kept In Mind Before Buying Do Mukhi Rudraksha
- First and foremost, it is important to ensure that the Do Mukhi Rudraksha is genuine and of good quality.
- It is important to remember that Do Mukhi Rudraksha beads can vary in quality, so be sure to purchase your bead from a reputable source.
- Compare the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha prices with different dealers
- The size of the Rudraksha should be appropriate. It should not be too small or too large.
- Lastly, the price of the Rudraksha should be reasonable.
Do’s and Don’ts of Two Mukhi Rudraksha
It is vital to be aware of the instructions that should be followed before and after wearing 2 Face Rudraksha.
- One should not drink alcohol while wearing Rudraksha.
- When we talk about alcohol, Non- veg comes along with it. Thus, Non-vegetarian food should be prohibited.
- One should remove the Rudraksha mala or bracelet while sleeping and be placed it in the place of worship.
- After learning about identifying real Rudraksha, try to purchase and wear the original to gain the good benefits.
- Have faith in Lord Shiva and worship Rudraksha daily.
- Remember that no one should touch Rudraksha’s mala or bracelet.
We provided you with a complete package of information regarding Do Mukhi Rudraksha in one place. Two Mukhi Rudraksha is among the varieties of Original Rudraksha but getting a detailed knowledge of it becomes necessary to not commit the wrong deed while purchasing it, wearing it, and attaining benefits from it. Take account of all the points discussed above and believe in the positive influence of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
There is 20+ kind of Rudraksha present on this earth. Two Mukhi Rudraksha is one among them. It is called Do Mukhi because it has two lines starting from one end and ending on the other. It represents Shiva Shakti – the combining power of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Anyone with pure belief can wear it, but one should consult an astrologer before wearing it for better results.
It should be worn for obtaining various advantages. Still, according to astrologers, wearing it strengthens the bond between life partners and helps maintain peace, harmony, and unity.
This Rudraksha helps to cure kidney and heart diseases and gastroenteritis. It also helps in memory improvement and removes stress.
Moon is the ruling planet of Do Mukhi Rudraksha. Hence, it will help remove the malefic effects of the Moon and, in return, will impart the positive ones
Its price varies with the difference in size, color variation, and final quality.
RudrakshaLife.com is a genuine place where you can find the best quality Do Mukhi Rudraksha at nominal prices. You can visit the website now to get your Rudraksha with astrological services.
At RudrakshaLife.com, we accept both offline and online payments. For any other information, you can visit our website or can talk to our customer care representative.