16 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits, Importance And Its Wearing Rules
Hindu Dharma has various things that are associated with it and represents it. Rudraksha beads are one of them. These beads have a significant history in the life of those who believe in these beads.
Considering the fact that Rudraksha beads have a connection with Lord Shiva, we can understand the reason behind people choosing them and wearing them. 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is one among the varieties of Rudrakshas and has the significance and benefits that it provides to the people who wear it.
These Rudraksha beads are found in Nepal, Indonesia, and some northern and southern parts of India. Being a fruit of the tree created by Lord Shiva through his tears it is of utmost spiritual and health importance.
To know more about this variety of Original Rudraksha you need to move forward and read the entire blog filled with interesting facts.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits –
There are unlimited gains that one can get after wearing 16 Mukhi Rudraksha. Knowing about those points would be a benefit for you as you will be able to know the purpose behind wearing Rudraksha.
- This Rudraksha helps to connect strongly with ‘Mahakal’ or Lord Shiva.
- It helps in controlling stress and gives you relief from depression
- It also cures kidney and intestine problems, the urinogenital system, and lower back pain.
- If you are stuck in a court case, 16 Mukhi Rudraksha will help you to win the case.
- Along with the wearer, 16 face Rudraksha also helps his family to achieve success in different ways in their life.
- This Rudraksha is also responsible for balancing the Swadhisthana Chakra, which is further responsible for making one free from fear of death.
- If this chakra is balanced then one can feel joy, compassion, passion, and creativity in one’s life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Importance –
As we discussed above there are various advantages that the wearer of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha can get. This is the importance of this type of Rudraksha that along with providing spiritual gains it also gives health and other benefits.
- It gives you victory and self-confidence.
- 16 Face Rudraksha also gives fearlessness and security from unwanted danger.
- It helps you to improve your self-potential and to stabilize your life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet –
There is no such Rudraksha that is not ruled by any planet. In the same way, the ruling planet of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is the Moon.
If the condition of any planet in anyone’s Kundli is weak then it can result in negative effects.
In such a situation the person can
- Feel less motivated.
- Have mood swings.
- Experience instability of mind.
- Resulting in adverse situations in his life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala can help the wearer to convert these negative consequences into positive ones. This is the reason why every Rudraksha has its ruling planet, it aids to make you free from the malefic effects of the planet associated with it.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra-
Every Rudraksha has a beej mantra associated with it. 16 face Rudraksha also has one mantra and chanting it 108 times while wearing this Rudraksha, will help one to get spiritually connected in a better way
Beej Mantra – “Om Haum Joom Saha”
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God-
Lord Mahamrityunjaya is the ruling god of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha. He has direct blessings on the person who wears it.
It is known that he is the representative of Lord Shiva who helps his Bhakt to get saved from untimely death and calamities.
Who Can Wear 16 Mukhi Rudraksha?
It is recommended that 16 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by –
- The people who deal in import-export.
- A person involved in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- A devotee or bhakta of Lord Rama can also wear this Rudraksha.
- The one who wants to avail of the benefits associated with 16 Mukhi Rudraksha can wear it.
- These advantages can be medical, physical, mental, and spiritual.
How To Wear 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala?
Till now have you seen any holy thing without the wearing rules and regulations.
I think no. Let us focus on the instructions that need to be followed by those who want to wear 16-face Rudraksha.
- Monday is a suitable day for wearing 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
- After getting up early in the morning, take shower and wear fresh clothes.
- One can visit the Shiva temple or do the puja at the worship place in the home.
- After getting ready and following the above rules, one can chant the mantra “Om Haum Joom Saha”, 108 times.
- Like every other Rudraksha, this can also be worn in wool or silk thread or can be worn in silver or gold according to the wearer’s wish.
- This sacred bead must be close to your skin to achieve success in all aspects of your life.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha Price
The price of any Rudraksha can be determined through its originality, size, shape, and color. Before purchasing a 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, check its authenticity and the price to get the original Rudraksha.
Do’s and Don’t for 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
- Rudraksha should be daily worshipped and respected.
- The wearer should have faith in these holy beads and Lord Shiva.
- The 16 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala should not be shown publicly or to any individual too.
- Do not drink alcohol and eat non-veg if you are wearing 16 faces Rudraksha.
- One point that is important and should be kept in mind is that in funeral rites one should never wear it.
- Last but not least one should not wear it while sleeping.
Rudraksha is a natural bead that is considered holy and sacred. People wear them in the form of bracelets or mala to gain benefits from them. They are available in more than 21 varieties and are known to cure medical problems, and mental health issues, provide spiritual advantages, and finally help you to lead a happy and healthy life.
In order to avail of all of these gains, one should buy genuine and certified Rudrakshas from a trusted source. Rudraksha Life is a place that will provide you with Certified Original Rudraksha at affordable prices with a govt. Lab certificate.
16 Mukhi Rudraksha is a type of Rudraksha that has 16 lines or burrows from one end to another, this is the identity of every Rudraksha. One should wear any Rudraksha with having faith in Lord Shiva and belief in good. It can be worn by anyone but before doing so he/she should take advice from an astrologer.
Why should 16 Mukhi Rudraksha be worn?
It can be worn to gain benefits. Still, according to astrologers, wearing it will allow you to get connected with Lord Mahakaal, to remove malefic effects of the planet Moon, and cure illnesses.
What diseases can be healed after wearing 16 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Kidney-related problems, intestine, uterus, lower back pain and ulcers can be cured if you wear this Rudraksha with pure mind and heart.
What is the ruling planet of Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha?
The Moon is the ruling planet of 16 Mukhi Rudraksha. Therefore, it will aid to remove the bad effects of the Moon and in exchange will deliver the optimistic ones.
What is the 16 Mukhi Rudraksha price?
The cost of any Rudraksha depends on its difference in size, colour variation, and final quality.
From where can I get the original 16 Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are various online and offline places from where one can buy Rudraksha. But among those RudrakshaLife.com is an authentic website where you can find the best quality Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha at nominal prices. You can visit the website now to get your Rudraksha along with astrological services.
At RudrakshaLife.com, we accept both offline and online payments. For any other information, you can visit our website or can talk to our customer care representative.