There are two natural lines on 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. The Unification of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati gives blessings to the wearer of two Mukhi Rudraksha. Shiv and Shakti represent an unbreakable bond in this universe and, thus, help other couples sustain their marital bond with happiness and understanding.
According to Hindu mythology, Lord Brahma blessed the two gods with such intimate proximity that they just melted into each other. This is because the rudraksha is so close to Lord Shiva that it is seen as his manifestation and is worn by hundreds of thousands of people in Asia and around the world.
It is a very powerful Rudraksha, helpful for a great relationship between life partners, business partners, children and parents, siblings, colleagues, and so many more. The nature of the union of Mind and Soul symbolized by Shiva and Parvati or the Shivlinga is often symbolized by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha beads. It is advised, that one should wear it after consulting with an Astrologer.
If you are trying hard to live an unobjectionable life with your partner, then you should wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
The Essence of Two Mukhi Rudraksha
The ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha is Moon; thus, the rudraksha helps to remove its harmful effects. One can experience the essence of this Rudraksha by getting help to boost self-confidence and lead an optimistic life. This makes the wearer free from ill effects and brings happiness and peace.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Ardhanareshwar roop of Lord Shiva, the incarnation that reflects the bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati together. Thus it helps the people in relationships to build their bond strong and stable. It brings unity, closeness, and strength to relationships.
To sum up its essence and importance, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha will aid the wearer to gain balance and harmony in life and to get the perfect partner. This Rudraksha not only helps in balancing couple relationships but also business partnerships, and relationships in the education or the working sector.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet
The Moon is the ruling planet of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, which gives stability, happiness, and wealth to those who wear it. This Rudraksha is helpful in achieving goals, as it provides the wearer with a sense of focus and determination. It also protects against negative influences and allows the wearer to maintain a positive outlook on life. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is an excellent choice for those who are seeking to improve their financial situation, as it can attract abundance and prosperity.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God
Ardh Narishwara is the ruling god of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is known to bring peace, prosperity, and good luck. It is also said to be helpful in reducing stress and anxiety. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents both Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Story of Ardhanareshwar:
According to scriptures, once a devil named Adi changed his form into Goddes Parvati and went to Lord Shiva to tempt Lord Shiva. Being the Lord of this Universe he knew everything and due to this deceitful deed, he killed Adi. While seeing Lord Shiva with another woman Goddess Parvati got angry and came into her fierce roop of Kali. She was about to curse Nandi so that he will turn into stone.
After seeing this uncontrollable situation Lord Bramha intervened and gave the goddess a vow that there will be a form where she will get merged into Lord Shiva and no one can separate them at any cost. This is the way Ardhanareshwar form came into form.
Two Mukhi Rudraksha Mantras
There are some mantras associated with all types of rudraksha. If these are chanted while wearing or after wearing the rudraksha with faith in Lord Shiva, then it will help the wearer to get connected with the rudraksha and attain the desired benefits. The mantras that the wearer of Two Mukhi Rudraksha can keep a note of are:
- Om Ardhanareshwar Devai Namah.
- Om Namah
- Om Namah Shivaya
- Om Shreem Vreem Ksheem Om
Lord Ardhanareshwar, being the ruling god of this Rudraksha, becomes the reason behind the inclusion of the first mantra. Chanting these mantras at least nine times is considered to be an optimum situation for the wearer.
Who Should Wear The Two Mukhi Rudraksha?
- By wearing this Rudraksha, people can gain spiritual benefits who cannot perform holy activities like poojas and yogas due to their busy schedules.
- Those who want stability, peace, and freedom from depression and anxiety in their life can look forward to wearing this Rudraksha.
- People can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha at the place of worship at home for peaceful and harmonious relationships. Apart from this, they can place 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala for getting rid of Chandradosh.
As it is known that it represents Ardhnareshwar roop, thus it is considered best to keep it at home and to be worshipped at Pardosh to worship Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules And Day
Monday is considered the best day to wear rudraksha, however, it can also be worn on the following days: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all days off. Wake up early in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes, then go to any nearby Shiva temple with a Shiv Ling and clean the area where you worship the rudraksha, later wash it with raw milk, and water, and finally, sprinkle Gangajal on it. After you’re done placing it into the Shivling and chanting the beej mantra OM ARDHANARESHWAR DEVAI NAMAH, it can be worn on red silk thread.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Types
There are some types of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, which are as follows: Gol Nepali, Collector, Regular, Premium, etc. All these types of Rudraksha have their own significance and benefits. Each type of Rudraksha is uniquely powerful and has the ability to change your life for the better.
- The Gol Nepali type of Rudraksha is considered to be the most auspicious and powerful type of Rudraksha. It is said to bestow good luck, fortune, and success upon the wearer.
- The Collector type of Rudraksha is also considered to be very auspicious and is said to bring good luck, fortune, and success in all undertakings.
- The Regular type of Rudraksha is also a very powerful Rudraksha and is known for its ability to change your life for the better.
- The Premium type of Rudraksha is also a very powerful Rudraksha and is known for its ability to change your life for the better.
Color– The Rudraksha with varying shades of brown color is considered to be of great quality.
Best origin– India, Nepal, Java, and Indonesia are their origin places.
Shape– 2 Mukhi Rudraksha original is mostly found in an oval shape.
Zodiac sign– The rudraksha is a stone that can be worn by anyone.
However, it is advised that you speak with a professional before wearing two Mukhi Rudrakshas. You can also call us for a free consultation.
The Importance of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Along with the benefits, this Rudraksha plays a significant role in the life of the person who wears it. The following points on the importance of the holy bead can make you know before purchasing it.
- It represents Lord Ardhanareshwar—the form of the unification of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati, and thus, helps to bless people in any kind of relationship—boss and employee, friends, teacher and student, and especially husband and wife.
- The 2-faced Rudraksha is associated with the Swadhisthana chakra or sacral chakra.
- This holy bead maintains the balance of the sacral chakra and therefore improves the power of creativity, self-expression, and joy of existence.
- The Moon is the ruling planet of this rudraksha and the bead helps the wearer get rid of the negative effects of the Moon.
- It is considered beneficial for couples who are planning to have a baby.
- It makes you energetic and releases laziness and stress from your life.
- The holy bead makes the wearer more fortunate and lucky in life.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
Common Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It is known to encourage the wearer to be more creative.
- It also aids in the treatment of sexual difficulties and the elimination of infidelity from one’s life.
- It will make your muscles stronger.
- The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha original helps in decision-making ability.
- Wearing the Two Mukhi Rudraksha brings relief from life’s stress and pains.
- The 2-Face Rudraksha is an excellent choice for couples who are planning to start a family.
- It aids in the treatment of kidney, heart-related problems, and gastrointestinal, as well as improving your memory.
Religious Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksha is used to avail the religious benefits and well-being benefits.
- It cures the harmful effects of the Moon. This is specifically for the Moon because it is the ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A 7 chakras system resides in the human body, and a Rudraksha is responsible for creating a balance of each chakra. In the case of Two-Face Rudraksha, it manages the Swadhisthana Chakra, also known as The Sacral Chakra. It is situated just below our belly button. As the chakra’s name suggests – ‘Swa‘ means Self and ‘adhisthana‘ means Established, reflecting where you are established as a being.
- It helps to achieve other spiritual gains.
Therapeutic Benefits of Do Mukhi Rudraksha
- It cures kidney diseases.
- It helps to heal gastroenteritis and heart-related issues.
- Do Mukhi Rudraksha is also responsible for the improvisation of memory.
- Due to its association with lord Ardhanareshwar, it also helps in curing sexual diseases and infertility.
- This Rudraksha strengthens one’s muscles.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ardhanareshwar – the symbol where one-half figure represents Lord Shiva and the other half Goddess Parvati. Therefore, it is considered to promote peace and unity between couples.
- It creates stability in both ways – emotionally and physically.
- It tries to enhance the personality of a person.
- It helps to gain a reputable position in society.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha brings good fortune in life.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Price in India
The price of any rudraksha cannot be mentioned as a fixed amount as there are various factors on which it depends. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha price depends on various factors – the place of origin, size, quality, and type of seller. Various sellers provide you with 2 Mukhi Rudraksha and they sell them either through online or offline platforms with the presence of a diverse range of Rudraksha.
These varieties should be original in order to receive the desired results in personal, and professional life in physical, mental, and emotional forms. Due to the above-mentioned factors specifying 2 Mukhi Rudraksha prices will not be possible and acceptable for any of the sellers. Focussing on gaining information about the characteristics in detail will help to get a detailed knowledge of the price of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Price Difference Based on Rudraksha’s Original
Rudraksha comes in different varieties that originate from diverse locations—Nepal, Indonesia, etc. There are two significant points: production and size, which are linked with the place of origin and interconnected to determine the 2 Mukhi rudraksha price. The below-mentioned details will make it easy to understand.
- The major difference observed among the varieties of Rudraksha based on the origin is the ‘Size’. Nepalese Rudraksha beads are larger as compared to Indonesian Rudraksha beads, and climate diversity can be a significant reason behind the size differences.
- The size of a Nepalese Do Mukhi Rudraksha bead ranges from 12mm to 28mm, whereas an Indonesian Do Mukhi Rudraksha bead is smaller and thus, lies in the range of 6mm – 18 mm.
- The production of rudraksha beads is more in Indonesia as compared to that Nepal.
Therefore from the above-mentioned points, it can be concluded that with more production but a small size the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha price in Indonesia is less as compared to that in Nepal due to the rare production and big size of Rudraksha beads. Therefore, the place of origin, production, and size of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha beads plays a significant role in determining the price of this rudraksha.
Rudraksha’s Prices – Offline and Online Stores
There are various sellers of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha in each origin country that sells rudraksha either through the online or offline platform. Each of them has almost all types of qualities of Rudrakshas based on the above-mentioned points. Hence, specifying the price of any Rudraksha would not be possible.
The prices among some sellers will vary with a big margin that you can find easy to judge after knowing about the buying tips. Various sellers can provide you with Rudraksha at discounted prices but can give you fake or low-quality rudrakshas. So focussing on the below-mentioned points will help you to find the right rudraksha at the best price.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Buying Guide
There are some points that one should keep in mind before buying Do Mukhi Rudraksha or any other Rudraksha-
- The main point that should be kept in mind by any buyer is that Do Mukhi Rudraksha should be 100% original. If it were fake, it would be of no use, and the wearer would not gain anything beneficial.
- The color of Rudraksha should be brown, and it must be round in shape.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha prices should be compared among at least 4-5 stores, either online or offline, before purchasing it from one.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha’s price depends on the color, shape, size, and overall quality.
- One should buy 2 Mukhi Rudraksha only from the government. lab-certified place and which should be the seller of only Rudrakshas.
These important points provide you with an ample amount of guidance that you should follow before going to purchase any kind of Rudraksha.
As the essential thing to buy when buying 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is its originality, you should trust RudrakshaLife.com. It is a government. a lab-certified store that sells 21+ varieties of Rudraksha and their products.Along with giving you validated and genuine Do Mukhi Rudraksha, we provide you with free astrological advice. These services can help the buyer choose the right Rudraksha and get the benefit for which they are looking for an authentic 2-Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to Maintain Your Rudraksha?
There are some rules and regulations that need to be followed before and after wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- It is suggested that Rudraksha should not be worn during performing funeral rites and menstrual cycles for women.
- One should remove the Rudraksha while sleeping at night.
- One should not wash it with soap as it will dehydrate the holy beads. Thus, it is suggested to remove it while bathing.
- Once a week the Rudraksha bead should be washed with water and oil, it can be almond or edible oil.
- One can chant the basic mantra of Lord Shiva – ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ as this is also the beej mantra of One Mukhi Rudraksha at least 9 times before wearing it.
- This Rudraksha lasts for years and the wearer can also pass it to the generations.
After receiving enough knowledge on the major aspects related to the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha price, now one can understand the ways of buying the genuine and validated Do Mukhi Rudraksha bead at the best prices in the market. With our main objective of providing you with the right guidance, we want you to always keep a note of all the points and make sure to buy the 100% original rudraksha from a certified seller like Rudrakshalife to gain the desired benefits after wearing it.
What is 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The Two Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred bead that is said to impart divine blessings and love to the wearer and his partner. This bead is often worn by devotees of Lord Ardhanareshwar, as it is said that Lord Ardhanareshwar rules this Rudraksha.
How Can I Identify if a 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is Real?
Firstly, examine the lines on Two Mukhi Rudraksha. There should be no break between the beginning and the finish of the line. There should also not be any insect holes in the bead. Check to see if the dealer is well-licensed and sells authentic beads.
What Diseases Can Be Healed by Wearing 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas?
Kidney disease, mental tranquility, and intestine disease are all that can be cured by wearing 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas Mala. It also helps to strengthen the bonds.
Why Should 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas Be Worn?
Two Mukhi Rudraksha is widely recommended by well-known astrologers for improving relationships with life partners. It also brings joy and peace into one’s life.
When should we wear 2 Mukhi rudraksha?
As the ruling planet of the Two Mukhi Rudraksha is the Moon, and if a person’s Kundli has some issues related to this planet, then he/she can wear two Mukhi rudraksha to make it right. The Rudraksha is also suitable for the wearer who wants to gain prosperity, positivity, protection, auspiciousness, and love in the family.
What is the Best Way to Wear Two Mukhi Rudrakshas?
On Monday, during the Shukla Paksha tithi, the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to be worn. Rudraksha should be stored in a bowl with a scoop of Curd, Tulsi leaves, Honey, Gangajal, and Ghee for 10 minutes before wearing it. This will help activate and purify your Rudraksha, and also remove any negative energy it may have. Now, remove the Rudraksha from the mixture after praying to God and washing it with the holy water Gangajal. Now, 108 times recite the mantra “Om Ardh Narishwara Devaya Namah.” Wear the Rudraksha after doing that.
What is the Purpose of Planet 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The planet Moon is represented by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
What is the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Price?
The cost of natural 2 Mukhi Rudraksha might vary depending on their color, species, size, and overall quality.
Who May Wear Two Mukhi Rudrakshas at the Same Time?
Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are symbolized by two Mukhi Rudrakshas. Two Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by any gender, both men and women. However, it should only be worn after consultation with a professional Astrologer. You can also phone us for a free consultation.
How Can I Buy Genuine 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Just check the certificate of any 2 Mukhi Rudraksha while purchasing it. Make sure that it has all of the facts on 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. You can also call us at, which is a toll-free number. Rudraksha Life offers free shipping all over India with their government-approved certificate, a lab-tested certificate of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha originals.
Where Can I Get the Genuine 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are various online and offline places where one can buy Rudraksha. But among those, RudrakshaLife.com is an authentic website where you can find the original quality two Mukhi Rudraksha at nominal prices. You can visit the website now to get your Rudraksha along with astrological services.
Do’s and Don’ts of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Wear the rudraksha by energizing it first. After wearing it, do not show it to anyone. While attending the funeral ceremony or performing funeral rites, remove the Rudraksha. Avoid eating non-vegetables. Do not drink alcohol. It is suggested that the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala should not be worn because it is really powerful. Remove the Rudraksha before sleeping.
What is the Mode of Payment?
We accept both online and offline payment methods. You can visit our website or call us for additional information. Our customer service representative will guide you with this.
Rudraksha Life is also offering free horoscopes and free consultancy services for gemstones.