These 2 Mukhi Rudraksha are called the combined form of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. There are two natural lines on its facets. According to Hindu mythology, Lord Brahma blessed the two gods with such intimate proximity that they just melted into each other. This is because the rudraksha is so close to Lord Shiva that it is seen as his manifestation and is worn by hundreds of thousands of people in Asia and around the world. It is a very powerful Rudraksha, helpful for a great relationship between life partners, business partners, children and parents, siblings, colleagues, and so many more. The nature of the union of Mind and Soul symbolized by Shiva and Parvati or the Shivlinga is often symbolized by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha beads. It is advised, that one should wear it after consulting with an Astrologer.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling Planet –
The Moon is the ruling planet of the 2 Mukhi, which gives stability, happiness, and wealth to those who wear it.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Ruling God-
Ardh Narishwara, which is also known as Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, is also represented by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Day of wearing 2 Faced Rudraksha –
It must be worn on Monday’s Shukla Paksha tithi.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra-
After wearing this rudraksha wearer should be chanted the mantra “Om Ardh Narishwara Devaya Namah”
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Rules And Day –
Monday is considered the best day to wear rudraksha, however, it can also be worn on the following days: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all days off. Wake up early in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes, then go to any nearby Shiva temple with a Shiv Ling and clean the area where you worship the rudraksha, later wash it with raw milk, and water, and finally, sprinkle Gangajal on it. After you’re done placing it into the Shivling and chanting the beej mantra OM ARDHANARESHWAR DEVAI NAMAH, it can be worn on red silk thread.
To Get Free consultation from us you can also call us.+91 98108 00550
Color- The Rudraksha with varying shades of brown color is considered to be of great quality.
Best origin- India, Nepal, Java, and Indonesia are its origin places.
Shape- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha original is mostly found in an oval shape.
Zodiac sign- The rudraksha is a stone that can be worn by anyone. However, it is advised that you speak with a professional before wearing two Mukhi Rudrakshas. You can also call us for a free consultation.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Price-
The genuine 2 Mukhi Rudraksha price may vary according to color, species, size, and overall quality.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
- It is known to encourage the wearer to be more creative.
- It also aids in the treatment of sexual difficulties and the elimination of infidelity from one’s life.
- It will make your muscles stronger.
- The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha original helps in decision-making ability.
- While wearing the Two Mukhi Rudraksha, brings relief from life’s stress and pains.
- The 2-Face Rudraksha is an excellent choice for couples who are planning to start a family.
- It aids in the treatment of kidney, heart-related problems, and gastrointestinal, as well as improving your memory.
Religious Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- It cures the harmful effects of the Moon. This is specifically for the Moon because it is the ruling planet of Two Mukhi Rudraksha.
- A seven-chakra system resides in the human body, and a Rudraksha is responsible for creating a balance of each chakra. In the case of Two-Face Rudraksha, it manages the Swadhisthana Chakra, also known as The Sacral Chakra. It is situated just below our belly button. As the chakra’s name suggests – ‘Swa‘ means Self and ‘adhisthana‘ means Established, reflecting the point where you, as a being, are established. If this chakra is not balanced, it can lead to panic, anxiety, stress, lack of creativity, low confidence, sadness, emotional and physical weakness, etc. Therefore, Do Mukhi Rudraksha helps balance The Sacral Chakra and maintains all the challenges one can face through its blockage.
- It helps to achieve other spiritual gains.
Therapeutic Benefits of Do Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksha is used to avail the religious benefits and well-being benefits.
- It cures kidney diseases,
- It helps to heal gastroenteritis and heart-related issues.
- Do Mukhi Rudraksha is also responsible for the improvisation of memory.
- Due to its association with lord Ardhanareshwar, it also helps in curing sexual diseases and infertility.
- This Rudraksha strengthens one’s muscles.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ardhanareshwar – the symbol where one-half figure represents Lord Shiva and the other half Goddess Parvati. Therefore, it is considered to promote peace and unity between couples.
- It creates stability in both ways – emotionally and physically.
- It tries to enhance the personality of a person.
- It helps to gain a reputable position in society.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha brings good fortune in life.
Ardh Narishwara, which means the union of Shiva and Shakti, is represented by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. In all our relationships, it brings emotional calmness, peace and stability. For all those individuals looking to improve their relationship, this Rudraksha is highly suggested. It is this Rudraksha tree seed that takes 18 years to fully mature to its size and removes doubt. It is also worn for religious and health purposes. It can be worn for good health and religious purposes. It usually comes in a variety of brown color variations. Emotional weakness can also be cured by wearing the 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas Mala. It should be worn on Monday’s Shukla Paksha tithi. However, it should only be worn after consultation with a professional Astrologer.
Firstly, examine the lines on Two Mukhi Rudraksha. There should be no break between the beginning and the finish of the line. There should also not be any insect holes in the bead. Check to see if the dealer is well-licensed and sells authentic beads.
Kidney disease, mental tranquility, and intestine disease are all that can be cured by wearing 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas Mala. It also helps to strengthen the bonds.
Two Mukhi Rudraksha is widely recommended by well-known astrologers for improving relationships with life partners. It also brings joy and peace into one’s life.
On Monday, during the Shukla Paksha tithi, the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended to be worn. Rudraksha should be stored in a bowl with a scoop of Curd, Tulsi leaves, Honey, Gangajal, and Ghee for 10 minutes before wearing it. This will help activate and purify your Rudraksha, and also remove any negative energy it may have. Now, remove the Rudraksha from the mixture after praying to God and washing it with the holy water Gangajal. Now, 108 times recite the mantra “Om Ardh Narishwara Devaya Namah.” Wear the Rudraksha after doing that.
You can also phone us at 98108-00550 for a free consultation.
The planet Moon is represented by the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha.
The cost of natural 2 Mukhi Rudraksha might vary depending on their color, species, size, and overall quality.
Who May Wear Two Mukhi Rudrakshas at the Same Time?
Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are symbolized by two Mukhi Rudrakshas. Two Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by any gender, both men and women. However, it should only be worn after consultation with a professional Astrologer. You can also phone us for a free consultation.
How Can I Buy Genuine 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Just check the certificate of any 2 Mukhi Rudraksha while purchasing it. Make sure that it has all of the facts on 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. You can also call us at, which is a toll-free number. Rudraksha Life offers free shipping all over India with their government-approved certificate, a lab-tested certificate of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha originals.
We accept both online and offline payment methods. You can visit our website or call us for additional information. Our customer service representative will guide you with this.
Rudraksha Life is also offering free horoscopes and free consultancy services for gemstones.